1. When a member calls for a prescription to be picked up
- Have them call the pharmacy to verify that the prescription has been received
- Find out when it will be ready for pickup
- Have them pay for the prescription, if possible, by credit card OR
- If not possible to pay by credit card, have them find out the price and how they want to pay for it.
- Call us back if the prescription is not already available.
2. Be sure that the volunteer
- Knows the member's address.
- Has a photo ID in case it is needed (driver's license OK)
- Has our phone number, (508) 514-7067, in case of a problem.
- Knows if the prescription was paid for, and if not, what arrangements were made.
- Ensure the volunteer can make change, if applicable.